Waves for Change is run by a team of mental health professionals, surfers and community action teams…meet them here.
- Tim Conibear – Founder & Ashoka Fellow
- Matt Mattila – Chief Operating Officer
- Cassandra Wagenaar – Programme Director, Cape Town
- Ntombi Jabobs – Programme Administrator, Cape Town
- Nolwazi Makhuluphala – Site Manager, Khayelitsha
- Aphiwe Tshetsha – Site Manager, Masiphumelele
- Ashleigh Hesse – Site Manager, Lavender Hill
- Elana Rolfe – Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
- Michael February
Board of Trustees:
The Waves for Change board of trustees work in a voluntary capacity and oversee the management of all business and programming.
They meet on a quarterly basis.
- Dr Adnaan Mia – Medial Professional and Development Consultant
- Bongani Ndlovu – Alan Grey Orbis Fellow & Co-Founder of W4C.
- Steven Pike – CEO Wavescape Portal & Film Festival
- Daniella Conibear – Educational Professional
- Melissa Kernick – Systems Analyst and Long Time upporter
- Dr Glen Thompson –Surf historian
- Luis Chappella – Ocean Engineer & Long Time Supporter
- Adekanmi Lawson – Legal Professional
- Tim Conibear – Founder and Director W4C
- Chris Mason – Writer / Producer